Hand of Malenia is a katana that scale primarily with strength and dexterity.
- This weapon requires 16 Strength and large dexterity of 48 in order to use it properly
- It has 7 in weight and bleeds build up in it by default.
- The second longest katana in the game after the nagakiba so it has a long reach capability to hit enemy
- This weapon have weapon skill called Waterfowl Dance.
- With this skill you can unleash a swift yet graceful slashing combo that can create a large number of consecutive attacks.
- This ability does physical damage that scales well with dexterity and uses a lot of Stamina, especially when you do 2 more follow-up attacks by pressing the weapon skill button.
- It’s should be noted This skill can be interrupted so having good poise to your character is essential.
|Weapon||Hand of Malenia||More info ‣|
|Incantation 1||Golden Vow||More info ‣|
|Incantation 2||Black Flame’s Protection||More info ‣|
|Seal||Finger seal||More info ‣|
|Crystal Tear 1||Greenburst Crystal Tear||More info ‣|
|Crystal Tear 2||Thorny Cracked Tear||More info ‣|
|Talisman 1||Bull-Goat’s Talisman||More info ‣|
|Talisman 2||Shard of Alexander||More info ‣|
|Talisman 3||Dragoncrest Greatshield||More info ‣|
|Talisman 4||Rotten Winged Sword Insignia||More info ‣|
|Armor||Tree Sentinel Set / White Mask||More info ‣|
|Patch Notes||NG+ / Version 1.10||More info ‣|
Facebook Comments Box